24-Hour Residential & Commercial Service | Free Estimates
JWS Elevator caters to Seattle area property owners in need of prompt, professional, reliable elevator service. Our technicians service elevators throughout Seattle & all of Washington state.
We work with homeowners and various property owners to provide the highest industry standards for elevator service for Seattle , Washington owners.
Here are some of the things homeowners or property owners (or manger) can do to save money and make sure the next elevator inspection is successful:
!. Check to see if the elevator light bulbs are working.
2. Make sure you have a current elevator operating certificate in the car.
3. Listen for unusual noises and if it’s a rough ride when riding in your elevator.
4. Check for tripping hazards, like snags in the rug
5. Pick up the phone, state your name & say you're just testing.
6. Vacuum the vents and sill grooves.
7. Ensure the machine room is clean. It’s not a storage closet.
8. Ensure the elevator machine room door closes automatically and locks.
Lookup your elevator service history for your Washington elevator using the link below